The mega trends (digitalization, automation, electrification) are significantly influencing our business. With new technologies such as self-driving cars, fleet management, long-distance electric transport and new working methods, the transport industry is in extreme change. And MAN is one of the most exciting and innovative companies in the sector.
We are owned by Volkswagen, and are part of the TRATON group, which gives us a good framework and significant resources to further develop us so that we continue to capture market share in the Scandinavian market. When we combine our potential with talented people, down-to-earth culture and a wide international range of world-class products, we now only need to have you in the team to do an even better job.
What is it really like to work with us?
MAN is a traditional company in a market that is drastically changing. One consequence of this is that we also change and therefore our working methods are flexible. You will experience working days characterized by great freedom under responsibility, with support and tools that help solve the tasks.
Our philosophy is that employees do a much better job when we are confident about what to do and how to get there. Therefore, coaching is something we practice and feedback is something we demand. A flat, organizational structure often shortens the path between ideas and implementation.
MAN is an international company and has a distinctly Scandinavian collaboration, where we share expertise and experiences from different locations, which can also give you growth opportunities across national borders
About the position
It is no secret that the sales process continues even after the customer has bought a vehicle, and we are looking for you who are a relationship builder and who thrive on extended customer contact and supports our workshops to provide the optimal service to our customers. This is a newly shaped position where you have the opportunity to contribute to the design of the position. Specific areas of responsibility will be:
- Business Development for Parts and Service Products, closely together with affiliated departments
- Conduct business and potential analysis in Service Management (focus Parts)
- Setup of comprehensive Retail Dealer Steering approach in Service (Parts, Service Quality)
- Implementation of Dealer Scorecard and align target agreements for Private capital partners
- Setup of proactive selling activities for Retail Outlets
- Operational Performance Management of Private Capital Partners
- First point of contact for local private service partner
- Relevant education (can also be compensated with sales experience)
- Several years of experience in sales / field sales and/or sales of capital equipment, ideally in the automotive or commercial vehicle industry
- Comprehensive market & business understanding
- Solid understanding of economics that enables profitability analyses to be conducted
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Interdisciplinary understanding of corporate goals and activities
- Experienced user in PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
How to succeed with us
An open culture, coaching and personal development means little without a personal commitment. In order for us to succeed in the market changes we are facing, we are completely dependent on having proactive employees. But what does that really mean?
For us, this means that we have people who try to see the overall picture of our operations as a company, instead of just the individual department. This means that we have employees who think about how we can make small steps today that lead to big change in one year. Without such commitment from everyone in the organization, we will not achieve our goals.
To succeed as a proactive employee, it is a bit in the concept that you must be solution-oriented and curious. You need to be open to the idea that your good idea potentially gets even better when you discuss it openly with a colleague. This working method lives up to one of our core values, Team Spirit. We play each other well. To play each other well, it also requires that we treat each other with Respect.
Respect is a relatively subjective concept and for us it means, among other things, helping each other to succeed through personal and professional development; we can always learn more. We believe this builds a professional Integrity for you as an employee and human being, which in turn increases your Determination.
It is these four values, Team spirit, Respect, Integrity and Determination that we take with us to work when we live up to our latest and most important value, Customer focus. In fact, we are nothing without our customers and we constantly strive to be a slightly better partner for them every single day.
If you think this sounds like a good match for you, we hope you will join us in creating tomorrow's solutions for the transport sector.