The transport industry is changing and MAN is currently the most exciting and innovative company in the transport sector. We are owned by Volkswagen, which gives us significant resources and a good framework for further developing ourselves and continuing to capture market shares in the Scandinavian market. Our potential, combined with a down-to-earth culture, talented people and a wide international range of world-class products, we want you on the team.
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner for Norway belonging to our Scandinavian team. In this position, you will have a varied working day, and actively contribute to the department's further development. You will work closely with our Sales & Customer Sales colleagues in Norway and with our German head office.
What are your responsibilities?
- Finance business partner to the entire commercial organisation (Sales and Customer Service)
- Deliver relevant and insightful business and financial analysis to allow continuous improvement to company performance
- Lead annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and variance analysis (functional P&L's)
- Ensure soundness and consistency in the financial figures and support with month/year-end figures (provisions, accruals, internal bookings)
- Lead and calculate the monthly commission for the sales organization
- Ownership of the Internal Control System, role of Export manager and the transfer pricing documentation
- Development of business cases and/or remedial action plans to maximize performance and profitability of the organization
What are we looking for?
- Must be able to communicate, influence and build strong relationships with senior management
- Have a passion for metrics, excellent analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Exceptional business judgment and capable of driving a diverse organisation to the right results with a focused and pragmatic approach
- Strong desire for action and willing to initiate change across hierarchies
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
What are your qualifications?
- 5+ years finance business partner or FP&A experience; preferably in a matrix-organization w/ international headquarter
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Business Administration or Economics.
- Preferably a qualification as an accountant (ACCA, CPA or similar) (nice-to-have)
- Norwegian & English fluent (must-have)
- Microsoft Excel & Power Point - Expert (VBA - nice-to-have)
- ERP-System - preferably SAP
For questions about the position, contact:
Finance Director - Niels Muentzenberger (Niels.Muentzenberger@man.eu)
Director People & Digitalisation - Larissa Knoedler (Larissa.Knoedler@man.eu)